Every child likes to wake up on Christmas and pour out the goodies in their stocking. As parents, it’s our job to fill those stockings with some items our kids will enjoy. Figuring out what those items will be can be challenging.
Here are some of the best stocking stuffer ideas for you this Christmas, some of which even promote a healthy smile!
20 of the Best Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- Small Posters or Decals (movie, inspirational, comic, etc.)
- Gift Cards
- Mini Lotions
- Nail Polish
- Mini Travel Games
- Pez Dispensers
10 Dental-Related Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Your Kids
It may seem silly to think about dental-related stocking stuffers, but below you’ll find some great dental product ideas that your kids will not only find fun but practical, too.
- Healthy Candy like Dark Chocolate
- Character-Themed Toothbrushes and Toothpastes
- Electric Toothbrush
- Whitening Strips for Your Teenagers
- Sugar-Free Gum
- Floss Picks. They’re fun for kids and easy to use.
- Tooth Fairy Box or Pillow for smaller children. Can’t find a good one? You can make one yourself.
- Wacky Toothbrush Holder
- Sports Mouthguard
- Happy Teeth Socks
We hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
What are your favorite stocking stuffer ideas?